Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices.
The Way We Use Information
We regularly use or disclose personal information for one or more of the following business purposes: to help deliver our services and run our business; to service or manage your account(s) in the ordinary course of our business; for customer service purposes; to third parties; and to others as required or authorized by applicable law.
Our Commitment to Data Security
This site uses reasonable security measures in place to protect personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, or destruction of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee absolute data security.
It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 18 should not post on or provide any information to this Site without the consent of their parents. This Site is not designed for or intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to collect certain computer or internet information.
Applied Innovation does not respond to do not track signals.
Data We Collect
Applied Innovation typically collects and discloses the following categories of personal information from consumers within the preceding 12 months:
Applied Innovation collects most of this personal information from our clients or from you or your authorized representative by telephone or by electronic or other written communications. We may also collect information from our service providers, from third parties and from third parties with your consent.
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Any personal information described in subdivision (e) of Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal Law such as age, gender, etc.;
- Commercial Information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information (Note: Calls are recorded and may be monitored);
- Professional and employment related information;
- Education information;
- Inferences drawn from other information; and
- Sensitive Personal Information.
Applied Innovation does not sell personal information to third parties.
Applied Innovation will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably required under applicable law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents may have the right to request through a verifiable consumer request, that a business disclose certain information. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we may disclose:
The categories of personal information that it has collected about that consumer.
The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
A California resident has the right to request through a verifiable consumer request that we delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions. If the information Applied Innovation maintains about you falls into one or more exceptions, we may not be able to delete the information.
A California resident has the right to request through a verifiable consumer request that we correct inaccurate personal information, subject to certain exceptions and the nature of the personal information.
A California resident has the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of privacy rights under the CCPA.
To send us a verifiable consumer request for information, California residents should include their full name, address, date of birth, account number if applicable, and any other information in order to make a verifiable request to: email@example.com or by calling 1-800-589-5651.
A California resident can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA by sending us a notarized power of attorney. You must verify your identity and provide authorization to speak with your authorized agent. You must describe your request with sufficient detail to enable us to respond to your request.
General Contact Information
To contact us for questions or concerns, you may write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.