You've been inactive for a while. For your security, we'll log you out automatically. Click "Stay Online" to continue your session.
Your session will expire in 120 seconds.
External Privacy Statement: This statement is
and disclosure of your personal information.
1. Information collected: In order to submit a payment via our
secure online portal, you are asked to provide your name and the Eltman account
number, along with the amount of payment you are making and the method of
payment. If 'Credit card' is selected for the latter, you will be asked to
provide the details pertaining to your credit card: credit card number,
cardholder name, expiration date and the security code.
2. How we collect information: Information is collected directly
from you, from our secure payment portal.
3. How we use the information: Information provided is used for
the purpose of processing a payment you initiated through the payment portal.
4. Third party policy: Other parties cannot collect your
personally identifiable information while they are on our payment portal
5. Categories of third parties that personal information may be
shared with: Card issuing financial institutions, payment processing
6. If you wish to access any of your personal information that
we hold or would like to correct any errors in that information or have any
privacy complaint, please contact us using the contact details set out in the
Contact us section of this Statement.
7. Contact us: Eltman Law, 101 Hudson St, Jersey City, NJ 07302,
Phone: 212-660-3100, Fax: 212-660-3101, email: www.eltmanlaw.com
8. You may return to this site to be advised of material
changes to this policy or any portion hereof.